Professional for jumper wire Solder Tips,Specially used for Ip-Button cable welding.
1.Material 99.9% pure copper (oxygen-free copper) ,Antioxidant, corrosion resistant,
2.Good heat conduction, easy on the tin, heat fast
3.Walking tin smooth,long life. >5 million solder joints.
Soldering iron tip for soldering station (ba-900-T soldering tips)
1.Copper make more efficient heat transfer electroplating layer, anti-corrosion treatment.
2.Long-life Wipe-tin,effective in preventing oxidation.
Tips for basic maintenance
The tip is a consumable item, and the correct use and maintenance can greatly extend the life of the tip.
1, too high temperature will reduce the life of the tip, so choose the lowest possible temperature
2. When using the soldering iron for a long time, remove the soldering iron tip once a week to remove oxides, prevent the soldering iron from being damaged and reduce the temperature.
3. When the soldering station is not used, the power should be turned off as much as possible to delay the service life. The soldering iron should not be in a high temperature for a long time, which will cause the solder on the soldering iron to be converted into oxide, which will greatly reduce the thermal conductivity of the soldering iron.
4. Infiltration of fresh solder after each use can prevent the oxidation of the tip and prolong the service life.
5. Regularly clean the tip with a cleaning sponge. After soldering, the oxide and carbide derived from the residual flux of the tip will damage the tip, causing welding errors or reducing the thermal conductivity of the tip.
6. Try to use a lower temperature when working, low temperature can reduce the oxidation of the soldering iron tip, and it is easy to solder components.
7. Use a fine soldering iron tip only when necessary. The coating of the small soldering iron tip is not durable with a rough soldering iron.
8. Do not use the tip as a detection tool. The bending of the tip will rupture the coating and shorten the service life.
9. Use less active rosin flux because the high content of active rosin will accelerate the corrosion of the coating of the tip.
10. Do not apply heavy pressure to the soldering iron tip, because the larger pressure is not equal to the fast heat transfer. In order to improve the heat transfer, the solder must be melted to form a heat transfer solder bridge between the soldering iron tip and the solder joint.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for products? Generally according to the requirements of customers, no matter how many we can accept.
2. How long is the product warranty? We guarantee 3 months for domestic customers; and 3 months for oversea customers but they bear the freight fee or repair some accessories for secondary purchase.
3. What's the advantage of your products? A: 11 years of experience in production and sales, with independent brand complete variety of products of repair industry.
4. Are you accept OEM order? Yes, of course, but we have quantity requirement, please feel free to contact our staff for details.
5. What about delivery day? For sample with existing products, delivery within 3 days; and for customer order products in great quantity, 7 to 15 days. Generally 20-30 days for customer OEM products.
6. How about terms of payment? A: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.